Call me crazy but I have pretty high expectations when it comes to my work tote bag. I know, I know – but hear me out. My expectations are high because my trusted tote isn’t only used during the weekdays from 9-5, this bag is my go-to “carry all” for practically everything: running errands, meetings, catching a workout, shopping, lunch dates, travelling – you name it.
Criteria for my bag of choice are simple:
- Simple (tassels? jewels? bold branding? No thank you)
- Can carry my 13″ Macbook air
- + a book and/or notebook
- + room for an extra pair of shoes (when needed)
- Compartments, although not necessary are an added bonus
- Top zipper – also an added bonus
- Handle(s) that can hang comfortably on my suitcase
Below are a few of my favourite totes of the moment that meet my requirements and have fabulous reviews. With almost all of them ringing in under $250 (six under $100!) and available in multiple colours, they are worth a second glance.
Which one is your favourite tote? Do you have a trusted tote bag that isn’t listed here? Share in the comments!